NIP03L03 – Letter to seek agreement from an existing employee to make a deduction from pay

This letter can be used when an employee has been overpaid, given too much annual leave, or any other occasion where a deduction is required. This letter arranges repayment, and gives options depending on whether the repayment is to be paid in instalments or as a lump sum